CurveFitter is of the best graph applications available in the App Store of Apple, yet easy to use. it is handy tools essential for doctors, engineers, students and laboratories. Used to derive the mathematical equation that fits a set of experimental data points, at any required degree. it uses advanced polynomial Interpolation method to plot those data points and draw the derived equation's curve. Just enter your experimental readings in pairs of (x, y), and the app will do the rest for you, and represents the graphical output instantly on a Cartesian plane. You can always manipulate the graph interactively (zooming in/out, scrolling and tracking). so you can determine the value of (y) for any given value of (x), plus the slope of the curve at that specific point. also you can get the precise numbers using a dedicated Solver UI. and now you can calculate & visualize area under curve for a given interval. you always can get the derived equation and numerical results in a formatted sheet that can be exported or shared. Minima, maxima & root points are also calculated and represented automatically.
- Easy expression entry form, with history.
- Specialized numeric & function keyboards.
- Controlling graph look & behavior.
- Controlling properties of Pen, Text, Color for both curves & graph.
- Automatic axes Scaling.
- Zoom in/out, Scrolling & Tracking.
- Reset Graph and/or Origin.
- Graph lock.
- Exportable Calculations Sheet.
- Interactively and/or Numerically entering graph limits specification.
- Solver & Solved points collection with auto re-calculation.
- POI points collection (minima, maxima, root) with auto re-calculation.
- Live Curve Slope tracking & calculations.
- Area under curve presentation & calculations, with interactive tagging.
- Precision Control.
- Customizable Degree of Interpolation with direct curve redraw.
- Calculates the residual value for each point.
- Live Calculates the correlation factor.
- Importable Data Points.
- Certified by EAS Organization.